I’m not very good at following through with goals, resolutions, or anything like that, but I’m really going to try this year. For the third year in a row, one of my goals is to read 30 books this year, and this year, I’m going to do it!
I’m going to add two things to make this easier: create a reading list ahead of time and join Goodreads.
The Goodreads part is going to take some time to get use to, but here’s my profile as it stands currently.
For those not on Goodreads, here’s the list of the first fifteen books I’m going to get to this year.
- A Year with C.S. Lewis by C.S. Lewis, edited by Patricia S. Klein (Reading)
Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want by Michael Hyatt and Daniel Harkavy America’s Pastor by Grant Wacker The Better Life: Small Things You Can Do Right Where You Are by Claire Díaz-Ortiz
- The New Testament and the People of God (Christian Origins and the Question of God #1 NT Wright (Reading)
- Bomb Power: The Modern Presidency and the National Security State by Gary Wills
- The Whole Story of the Bible in 16 Verses by Chris Bruno
- A Brilliant Solution: Inventing the American Constitution by Carol Berkin
- The Centrist Manifesto by Charles Wheelan
- Preaching and Preachers by Martin Lloyd-Jones
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The 360-Degree Disciple by Alton Garrison
- Prince Caspian by CS Lewis
- But What If We’re Wrong? Thinking About the Present As If It Were the Past by Chuck Klosterman
- Multiply: Disciples Making Disciples by Francis Chan
- The Future: Six Drivers of Global Change by Al Gore