I read over 17 books last year. I didn’t set a goal because I was in grad school, on track to finish in 2020 (which I did!). That’s why I didn’t set a goal, and it’s why I’m not setting a goal for this year, since I won’t be done until May.
Below is a running list of what I’ve read this year.
- At Home: A Short History of Private Life by Bill Bryson (Audiobook/Two-Thirds)
- What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe
Running Total = 1.67
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (Audiobook/Two-Thirds) The Audible version read by Dan Stephens was awesome!
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson (Audiobook/Two-Thirds)
Running Total = 3
- A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson (Audiobook/Two-Thirds)
Running Total = 3.67