I read over 19 books last year. I didn’t set a goal because I was finishing my Master’s degree. Now that it’s done, I’d like to read a lot this year, for fun and for academic growth.
So, my first reading goal in about two years is going to be 30 books.
Below is a running list of what I’ve read this year.
- Year of the Villain: The Infected (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Batman: Three Jokers (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Batman Universe (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Batman, Vol 1: Their Dark Designs (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Daily Rituals by Mason Currey (Re-Read)
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
Running Total = 3.67
- Hearing God: Developing a Conversational Relationship with God by Dallas Willard (Audiobook/Two-Thirds)
Running Total = 4.3