I read over 19 books last year. I didn’t set a goal because I was finishing my Master’s degree. Now that it’s done, I’d like to read a lot this year, for fun and for academic growth.
So, my first reading goal in about two years is going to be 30 books.
Below is a running list of what I’ve read this year.
- Year of the Villain: The Infected (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Year of the Villain: Hell Arisen (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Batman: Three Jokers (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Batman Universe (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Batman, Vol 1: Their Dark Designs (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Daily Rituals by Mason Currey (Re-Read)
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
Running Total = 3.67
- Hearing God: Developing a Conversational Relationship with God by Dallas Willard (Audiobook/Two-Thirds)
- Superman Archives, Vol. 2 by Dallas Willard (Two-Thirds)*
- Justice League Odyssey, Vol. 3: Final Frontier (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
Running Total = 5.3
- On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy D. Snyder
- Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen: Who Killed Jimmy Olsen? (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Wonder Woman & Justice League Dark: Witching War (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- Justice League Dark, Vol. 4: A Costly Trick of Magic (Graphic Novel/One-Third)
- 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus by Charles C. Mann (Audiobook/Two-Thirds)
Running Total = 8
*Not a graphic novel, archive collection of Golden Age comics, complete with short stories that were originally included making it longer than a modern graphic novel.